Friday, December 12, 2014

Life evaluation...

     Today I went to watch a performance of a choir that I used to be part of. It was amazingly beautiful. I spent twenty minutes greeting everyone in sight! Many of my beloved young friends embraced me exclaiming, "I haven't seen you in forever", and "where have you been!" Some claimed to "hate" me for never coming to see them. One kind women told me that she missed seeing me on the stage.

     It made me think about how none of us truly realize how much of a difference we all make everyday!!!

     Try thinking about how you matter to this world, now times that by a Bazillion!!!!!! You are now within Eighty-Thousand of the real amount.

     So what are you going to do now? I know what I'm going to do. I am going to work harder to live life, and to enjoy life! I will share my smile with everyone. I will spend more time with my friends. I will now use my time and money wiser then ever before!

     So now I ask you are you going to do anything new, different, or better? If so what? Feel free to share below!!!  Thank you for reading all of my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment