Life is full of hard decisions. That is a fact that we all need to face!
At this moment I am making many hard decisions, some may seem silly, but they are terrifyingly hard for me!!! I got a job, I got this job without an interview or an application. The problem is that after 5 weeks I still haven't heard back from them. So I have to decide do I take the job? Or is there a better job out there? I dislike this question for 3 reasons. Reason 1, It takes a lot of time to find a job! I thought that I had a job (and it only took a month and a half) but now I might have to look for a different one! :( Reason 2, I don't like disappointing people. Reason 3, It's hard.
My BEST friend invited me to see his play, but I already had plans to do something else (something that I have already put money towards)! This wouldn't be so hard except that I already told him that he is required to come to my play at the end of the month. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Another decision that I am making is whether I should start a Youtube channel or not. Its outside of my comfort zone. To share my life over a blog is one thing, but to share my face and voice over a video is a completely different thing that scares me!!!!!!
I hope that all of you are having better luck with life then I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment