![]() |
| The outward "Me" |
I refere to that type of day as a day where your "true self" or "inner self" was showing through with Confidence!
Whenever I try to wrap my head around who my true self is, I don't think of an echo of my outerself, but I see it as more of an abstract thing. A collection of what makes me ME!!!
![]() |
| A version of the true me. |
When we acknowledge who our true self is, we will be more content with our outward self. When we view our inner self, we see potential. My goal is to reach a point where I can see my outward person, and see past my faults and failures, and instead see Strength, Passion, Drive, and Purpose. What do you want to see when you look in the mirror?


Someone I love. I want to see myself as God sees me...everyday.
ReplyDelete