Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My priorities are slightly odd for my age...

I am a procrastinator, let's just get that out right now.



       I have been wanting to make a vision board. For those of you who don't know what that is, a vision board is a board/book/wall that you put everything on! You place your goals, dreams, inspiration, and things that mean something to you on it. You can use pictures, words, or drawings. There are no limits to what you can do with it!!!!!

        I put a few (a lot more than a few :) ) things up on a poster board. I choose a few things from each category, and some of them overlap.

        In the goals section, I put a picture of a Missionary tag (I also made a little thermometer thing that will measure how much I have saved for my mission), The San Diego LDS Temple (I don't know why but it's my favorite, and I want to get married there one day.), a photo of the Niagara falls (I'm going to see them in October!!!), My drivers Lincense (I don't think that I have made it too important to myself...), A picture of a guy on a mountain (I'm starting a routine of going on a hike AT LEAST once a month), the word Joy, a Pharmacy tech badge (I have been planning on getting certified),  and the Book of Mormon (I have been trying super hard to get through it all, I've let myself be too busy so I haven't read it yet).

        For my dreams I have, The San Diego LDS Temple, a blue I Phone 5 (I can dream right?), a nice newer BLUE car, and a Pharmacy tech badge.

        In my inspiration area I found, a Picture of a red umbrella sticking out above a bunch of black ones (To remind me to be ME even on the gloomy days), a picture of a yellow smiley face surrounded by a bunch of blue Sad faces (for a reason that I don't feel like sharing today), The word God (He is my biggest Inspiration!), the Word Friend I have been working hard to become a better friend, I put the word Joy to remind me to always find "Joy in the Journey"

        And last but certainly not least, right in the middle I put a picture of me (Right after I got a haircut) with my Best Friend Forever and Ever DBSTSDC, It may have been the best moment that I have EVER had captured on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment