Today I go to say Goodbye to a very good friend of mine! :( 2 weeks ago I said goodbye my second Dromio!(Or was he my twin Brothers (who was actually my Sister) Dromio?) :( 4 weeks ago I said goodbye to a best friend. :'( They are all going on a "Humanitarian" Project for their Church. 2 will be gone for 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!! The other will only be gone for 1.5 years.
I am happy for them, to be able to serve for something that they believe in!!!! I will miss them! Luckily the 2 who are gone for longer have Younger Brothers to replace them with. (I think that I like the little Brothers better. Shh don't tell.) I will miss them terrible! But I still have many Friends and My BESTEST OF FRIENDS!!! So I think that I'll manage. It will be hard though. I will need lots of support and Friend time ;) but I will manage. I will make it through!
I can still send them Emails and Letters (Which by the way sounds like a preposterous Idea to me! "Oh look I got an 'H' this week!!!!" LAME!!!!) (My Momm just told me that a letter is a message sent in an Envelope. Why in the Beautiful world would they call it a "Letter" it seems very Silly to me! But whatever.) so it isn't like I can`t talk to them.
Now I am off to My good friend Costards Farewell!!! Farewell!!! Bon Voyage!! (Which means safe travels in French so I will be using it more often!) Until next time my Dear Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment